Ortofon Concorde System Digitrack
Concorde DigiTrack designed specifically for coded vinyl with low wear
The DigiTrack is the perfect marriage of easy and function. You can now manipulate MP3's with the style and feel of a turntablist and the tradition of a turntable. The DigiTrack responds to the DJs who make extensive use of timecoded vinyl applications.
With DigiTrack's low wear design and tailored frequency response increase the lifespan of timecoded vinyl records, and provides high quality sound reproduction for playing conventional vinyl records as well.
DigiTrack also features excellent groove-handling capabilities for scratch and mix performance, as well as increased output voltage for improved TCV performance and better sound quality from your mixer's phono preamps.
High output and the best mix and scratch ability!
- Stylus Type Spherical
- Tracking Force 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Output Voltage 8 mV
- Frequency Response 20-18.000 Hz +3 dB/-2 dB
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 12 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Tracking force range - 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - DigiTrack