Ortofon Concorde Elite MKII
The Ortofon Concorde Elite is a premium moving magnet (MM) DJ cartridge system and is based on the current Concorde MKII series. Ortofon has thus developed a system that, thanks to improved components, offers an unprecedented level of cartridges in this DJ category.
The Concorde Elite system features a new, custom-molded gold-plated housing that encloses an elliptical diamond, sits on a rigid aluminum-magnesium arm, and is designed specifically for the Elite system. These high-quality components ensure that the stylus picks up the vibrations of the record groove with stable and precise tracking, providing the ideal interface between the stylus and the armature. There is a unique coil system in the pickup, which transmits the movements of the diamond to provide the best listening result. To ensure the excellent pickup performance, a new rubber suspension has also been developed to achieve the desired characteristics of exceptional performance of the pickup.
- Moving magnet pickup system based on the Concorde MK2 series.
- Exclusively developed aluminum-magnesium arm dampens vibrations
- Specially designed rubber suspension for superior tracking
- Professional DJ pickup system for best sound quality
- Pickup body with gold coating
- Extensive scanning of the sound carrier
- Suitable for club and studio use
- Excellent sound quality
- High quality sound reproduction
- High output voltage
- Output voltage: 8.5 mV
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Needle type: Elliptical
- Tracking force range: 2.0 - 4.0 g
- Recommended tracking force: 3.0 g
- Weight: 18,5 g
- Color: black / gold