Ortofon Concorde Twin Scratch
Concorde Scratch - especially developed for scratch and back-cueing
As implied by the name, the Scratch is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing.
It is made of a fluorescent neon-red material with the intention it becoming highly apparent in spotlight and luminous in ultraviolet light. For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the Scratch is up to the task.
Featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs need not worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
Very high output! Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
- Stylus Type Spherical
- Tracking Force 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Output Voltage 7 mV
- Frequency Response 20-15.000 Hz 3 dB/-2 dB
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 7 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-15.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 6 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Stylus tip radius - R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - Scratch