Ortofon needle Arkiv
Arkiv Replacement stylus - for Vinyl-to-digital transcription
Growing demand for the ability to transcribe vinyl to digital formats has prompted the creation of the Arkiv - a cartridge specially designed to provide optimized sound quality specifically for recording purposes.
The Arkiv boasts clear and accurate sound reproduction and remarkable stereo imaging, making it perfectly suited for sampling, transcription, and numerous other professional applications.
The Arkiv features Special Elliptical stylus for more detailed sound reproduction and for extended high frequency response.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz +/- 2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force - 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 9 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- Compatible with cartridges - Arkiv